STALLARD - Stand Up Paddle Board Longboard Surf Style
SUPs Made In The USA
The Stallard model is a our Longboard Surf style SUP. It is a blast in the surf and works great in the flatwater as well. The 9’8” version of this board is popular among the ladies as it only weighs 19lbs. It is easier to transport and store
versus the larger boards but still has good stability. The 10’6 version is really stable and has a large carrying capacity.
Stallard – Stand Up Paddle Board Specifications
|9'8"||30"||4"||19 lb||145L||up to 220 lb|
|10'6"||32"||4.6"||21 lb||190L||up to 240 lb|
All East Coast Paddle Boards can be custom shaped to your ability and style. Don't settle for an overseas 'pop out'! You want a Stallard at any size…we can do it.
- Fins: FCS 2+1 setup
- Handle & Vent
- Pad – Black, Grey, or Camo
- UV Protected Resin
- Graphics under the glass for chip free rails
We make every stand up paddle boards by hand with the highest quality of materials, eco-friendly producation process, and american labor. Your options for a custom stand up paddle board are broad. Each model is best suited for certain setups but if you want a 4+1 fin setup on your Cruiser we can do it.
- Fin Setup: Single, Twin, 2+1, Quad, 4+1
- Fins: Any FCS or Futures fin in their catalog
- Graphics: Clear, Airbrush, Cloth Inlay, Resin Tint, and Print Inlay
- Upgrade Sea Deck pad in many colors (blue, green, yellow, grey, black, orange, aqua camo, snow camo, etc.)
- Tie down plugs