HPS - Intermediate and Advanced Surf SUP
Image: 8'6" HPS with Custom Airbrush
HPS (High Performance Surf) design is wider than the G2 at all lengths. This allows for greater stability but at the same time the design still goes rail to rail with ease. Due to the extra width we consider it an intermediate SUP that is a stepping stone to the G2. With that said take a look at Kieran Grant riding this board and you can see it is still for the advance surfer!
HPS – Stand Up Paddle Board Specifications
|8'5"||31.5"||4.4"||15 lb||133L||up to 220 lb|
|8'0"||30.5"||4.1"||14 lb||122L||up to 200 lb|
All East Coast Paddle Boards can be custom shaped to your ability and style. Don't settle for an overseas 'pop out'! You want a HPS at any size…we can do it.
- Fins: FCS 2+1 setup
- Handle & Vent
- Pad – Black, Grey, or Camo
- UV Protected Resin
- Graphics under the glass for chip free rails
We make every stand up paddle boards by hand with the highest quality of materials, eco-friendly producation process, and american labor. Your options for a custom stand up paddle board are broad. Each model is best suited for certain setups but if you want a 4+1 fin setup on your Cruiser we can do it.
- Fin Setup: Single, Twin, 2+1, Quad, 4+1
- Fins: Any FCS or Futures fin in their catalog
- Graphics: Clear, Airbrush, Cloth Inlay, Resin Tint, and Print Inlay
- Upgrade Sea Deck pad in many colors (blue, green, yellow, grey, black, orange, aqua camo, snow camo, etc.)
- Tie down plugs